Wednesday, October 17, 2007

AZ Tax Revolt Wants To Help Oro Valley

The following is a comment made on our recent posting on the Az Tax Revolt organization. I thought the request of Mr. MacKenzie (who we do not know) deserved a post of its own. Please contact Mr. MacKenzie if you can help. Also, please comment for the benefit of other readers.
Thanks,
Art
***************************************************************************************

I would like to schedule a meeting to introduce to the people of Oro Valley, The Arizona Tax Revolt. Its main purpose is to reduce the increase in property taxes in Pima and Pinal Counties of Arizona.

If anyone could direct me to the appropriate person and venue to introduce myself and the tax initiative, I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Fred MacKenzie @ eboy6582@cs.comn

No comments: