Monday, February 27, 2012

Somebody Took My Signs!!!

---
That's right.

I awoke to find that the two political signs I had on my property were gone.

They simply vanished.

I don't yet know who took them.  I hope it is a simple case of vandalism.  If its not, if its politically motivated, that I'm concerned that those who support other than those we support have gone "off the reservation."

A reminder those who have done this:

"It is a class 2 misdemeanor for any person to knowingly remove, alter, deface or cover any political sign of any candidate for public office for the period commencing forty-five days prior to BEFORE a primary election and ending seven days after the general election." (H.B. 2500 Section 16-1019).

Perhaps they simply know that we're right in terms of who the best candidates are for the people or Oro Valley.  They're wrong.
---

4 comments:

Victorian Cowgirl said...

Smart people fight with words. Ignoramuses fight with vandalism.

OV Objective Thinker said...

Richard.......I am just curious why you only had two signs in your yard when the LOVE blog is slobering over three candidates?

artmarth said...

cox--your choice of words says all anyone needs to know about you.

OV Objective Thinker said...

art....I really do apologize for my ineptness. I didn't really use the wrong word but I did misspell it. It should be "slobbering". It was borrowed from the title of the best selling book by Bernard Goldberg.

Have a great day!!