The Oro Valley Town Council will consider changing board and commission liaison assignments at tonight's council meeting.
As previously reported, Council Members Pina, Rodman and Solomon "raked Winfield over the coals" at the October 16 town council meeting for recommending these changes.
The measure deadlocked 3-3 in October. Council Member Joyce-Ivey was not at the meeting to vote.
The proposed assignments
- Amphitheater School District: Jones-Ivey
- Board of Adjustment: Solomon
- Budget and Finance Commission: Nicolson
- Historic Preservation Commission: Solomon
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board: Jones-Ivey
- Planning and Zoning Commission: Barrett
- Stormwater Utility Commission: Rodman
- Water Utility Commission: Piña
- Other Relationships: Winfield
- Legislative District:
- Visit Tucson
- Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Pima Association of Governments
- Regional Transportation Authority