Our editors worked furiously and tirelessly this summer to bring you the real facts about the candidates. These aren't a few glossy, screaming, tasteless postcards. These postings paint a rich mosaic from which you can choose those best suited to lead Oro Valley for the next 4 years.
Please do your homework! Enjoy!
What you need to know about the incumbents
- Guest View-Brendan Burns: Help Make Oro Valley a Better Place!
- What You Need To Know About Bill Garner
- Guest View-Mike Zinkin: "It's The People, Not 'The Special Interests' That Matter"
- Guest View-Mike Zinkin: Disagreement is Not Incivility
- Guest view-Mike Zinkin: Magic Fund To Cover Golf Losses Is Gone
- Guest View-Sara Wright: Show Us The Money
- Guest View-John Spitler: "Play it Again Sam"
- Guest View-Sara Wright: My Voice-Our Future
- Solomon Uses Scare Tactics with link to the new Fact-checking Solomon video
- Guest View-Rudy Roszak: Lock Step Council
- Guest View-Joe Lauer: Merits vs. Mudslinging
- Guest View-George Cates: Golf Course/Community Center with link to new video "What's the appropriate length of time to evaluate the purchase of the golf courses?"
- Guest View-Patti Clemente: Save Our Police and SRO
- Guest View-Phil Richardson: Stop the Tax Hemorrhage in Oro Valley
- Video: Who is Buying The Oro Valley Election?
- Guest View-Don Bristow: Donor Class Reigns in Oro Valley
- Guest View-Don Bristow: Power Elite/Donor Class and Campaign Finances
- Guest View-Don Bristow: Power Elite/Donor Class and Campaign Finances (Part 2)
- Video: Will Oro Valley Town Council Candidates Rezone the Land Next to You?
- Video: What Should We Do with the Golf Courses?
- Guest View-Robert Peters: What You Need To Know About Steve Solomon
- Guest View-Diane Peters: What You Need To Know About Rhonda Pina
- Four Good Reasons To Not Vote For Rhonda Pina
- Guest View-Diane Peters: What you need to know about Bill Rodman
- Solomon's Lies