The issue under appeal is not whether the two acted within the law. That basis of the appeal is whether a mere clerical error in using a clerk's filing number should be the basis for disallowing an Arizona Constitution right for this voter referendum.
- February 13: TOOTHINOV.ORG request for a stay of purchase
- February 18: Oro Valley response to stay request
- February 20: TOOTHINOV.ORG Opening Brief
- February 27: Oro Valley Brief response
- March 3: TOOTHINOV.ORG Reply Brief
- March 4: Oral arguments before the Court at 3pm