Thursday, September 28, 2017

LOVE Contributor ~ It's not about the kids

The Vote YES on Prop 454 group is marketing their Naranja Park "fundraiser" by using adorable kids to pull at your heartstrings. Use your heads. It's not about the kids.

If you gave your friend or family member $100 and they mismanaged it, would you give them another $100 or would you let them learn a difficult lesson about how to manage money? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I'm a single mom that has managed my money carefully. I'm not against taxes. I'm against the Town Council mismanaging taxpayer funds and I'm against deceptive marketing practices. The budget already has enough money to build baseball diamonds.  Increased property taxes will also make it harder to sell your home in Oro Valley.

Vote NO on Prop 454.