Bill was born and raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia. He holds a Bachelor's in Communication and Master's in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance from Temple University and Post Masters Public Administration and Public Safety from Saint Joseph’s University. Back East, Bill served as an emergency management director and volunteered as a fire-fighter and EMT.
First elected to the Town Council in 2008, Bill has been a consistent and honest voice for the citizens and people of Oro Valley. He is running again to continue his platform of delivering responsible, accountable, and effective leadership to Oro Valley. He has supported the Oro Valley General Plan by making sound policy decisions reflected in the Plan. Consistent on the issues, Bill Garner has been a resilient voice of conservative responsibility and real leadership on the Oro Valley Council.
- Support smart growth for the Town of Oro Valley
- Oppose tax incentives with no clear benefits to the Town of Oro Valley
- Support Steam Pump Ranch and the development of this historic site • Support responsible and limited annexation
- Will not vote for a property tax
- Support Parks and Recreation facilities that allow for economic growth opportunities
- Continue to support signature events that promote the Town of Oro Valley
- Fight to keep our public safety services strong and to keep Oro Valley prepared for all disasters, natural and man-made
- Support the Oro Valley General Plan by making sound policy decisions reflected in the plan
- Continue to be a voice and advocate for the residents of the Town of Oro Valley
This election is about the future and direction of Oro Valley. It is important that you support Bill Garner as our voice and advocate to put Oro Valley back on track to prosperity.